Monday 10 March 2014

Hakuna Matata

Life this week as been a little hectic for me, I have been commuting to and from London for the last week which has been a welcomed change from my normal day to day.

Working night shifts have been on my agenda this week, night shifts do not bother me as much as thought when I first started my job 4 years ago. If you do not stay hydrated on night shifts you can be left with dull, tired and sallow looking skin. 

What do I do as a job? I hear you ask this might answer your questions 



Anyway, after working nights and wandering round London in search of food and plenty of caffeine can get lonely. So was quite grateful to be picked up from the train station by my dad, whom took me back to his house and feed me up with breakfast treats and lots of tea........ this was a bonus because like a doughnut I had forgotten my house keys, and Chris my other half :) had gone clay pigeon shooting he is very good; So good old dad stepped in. 

I slept for the morning and early afternoon. Chris was a real sweetie and took me out for some food. He was a greedy guts and had a burger and a lobster!! What a combination.
I also had a burger.......I was in the need for some serious sustenance!!! It was a blue cheese burger yum btw. 

No way did I eat all of this, but Chris ate his and the rest of mine what a piglet. Anyhoo we also had pudding that was not round long enough for any pictures. 

The boy then drove us back to ours where he made me a cup of tea and let me watch Crufts......Now that is love!!

I am dog mad, and am the proud owner of Bear my German Shepard 



 
How gorgeous is he!? Any way this is a change from my recent beauty filled posts. Hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment