Wednesday 26 March 2014

Body Shop and Growing Up in The 90's!

Hi Guys! 

Another week has passed, The older we get I feel time passes by speedier than ever and the fact I am always working!! I am going somewhere with this so hang in there hehe. 

I am at my mid-twenties and grew up in the 90's, I have been perusing the net and searched "Growing Up in The 90's" this has brought up so many great and cringy memories! 
 
Body Shop takes me back to the 90's, I remember my mum taking me in there to spend my pocket money and I came away with their Vanilla perfume, and this was my go to perfume right up until I was 18 (I really did love it) 

Hahaha I got this Picture from pinterest!

So when I went into the Bodyshop a couple of weeks ago I could not help but browse the perfume section, which I picked out two perfume products. 



Introducing Honeymania and Shea Eau De Toilette, these I am totally in love with. I am addicted to anything Honey, last year I had a love affair with Devonshire Honeycomb Icecream.........this resulted in a few pounds weight gain oops. The Honeymania consists of the glorious scent of Honey, with the delicous paring of floral notes. 

Shea is a different ball game, this sultry, sensual scent reminds me of male cologne which I love as I am the type of girl who will wear my man's scent over mine (shhhhh he does not know I do this)

So were you a 90's body shop junkie like I? Does white musk take you back? If so drop me a comment!!

2 comments:

  1. Vanilla & white musk where the best Body Shop scents back in the day. I do still have a soft spot for White Musk.
    I like the sound of Honeymania!
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the Body Shop perfumes! definitely need to check them out X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete