Sunday 16 March 2014

Book Worm #1

There is nothing I enjoy more than a cup of tea and a good book, reading is a way I relax and take my mind off of the stresses in life. 

Having started reading from an early ages (mainly because of my dad whom is also a self confessed book worm) a book has always been by my side, in my bag and on my bed side table. 

You could say that I am a bit of a book whore, give me a book and I will read it whatever!!

I shift between a proper book and my kindle (I do a lot of commuting so a kindle is space saving), but there is nothing like a real book. 



Anyway this week I started and finished a book called "Before I Go To Sleep" by an Author called S.J. Watson. A brief synopsis of the novel is about a women named Christine, who has the terrible affliction of waking every morning with amnesia - no memory. Can she trust the people closest to her? 

The book was published in 2012 This Midlands born author has won numerous awards for this compelling read. I literally could not put it down, If you like crime/psychological fiction then this is a must. 

The book is that successful that a movie will be being made.......apparently. 

Have you read Before I Go To Sleep? If so did you enjoy it and why? If not how come? Would love to read your opinions!!

I am going to read Interview with The Vampire next, recommended by my sister-in-law. Believe it or not I have never read it before or watched the movie!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment