Sunday 23 February 2014

NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levre Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm



As we are all aware in the UK the weather this month has been quite hairy, very wet and windy. Along with the weather, central heating in our cosy homes and heating/air conditioning within our workplaces this can take a drying toll on our skin. 

My place of work has an awful lot of air conditioning because of all the computer and tech equipment I have to use, this dries my skin and lips out terribly. 

Enter my new super hero for my lips: Reve de Miel Lip Balm. I was browsing through www.feelunique.com looking for some inspiration on lipcare and I stumbled on this little treasure. It is currently feelunique's best seller in their lipcare department and I can understand why. 

This is feeluniques description: 

"NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm is a repairing, nourishing lip balm with a rich, delicious texture to restore suppleness and comfort to dry and chapped lips." 

And Oh Boy were feelunique right!! Opening the product for the first time I was pleasantly surprised by its scent, very reminiscent to chocolate orange. Slicked on my lips I could feel the initial benefits my lips felt less dry and chapped. On the outer cardboard packaging it states that the balm was tested and surveyed in the Canadian Cold!!

But the real wonders happens when applied before bed, I applied a thicker layer of the balm to my lips and shut my eyes and drifted into the land of nod. As soon as I woke up I noticed straight away that lips were incredibly moisturised, supple and smooth. 

I literally don't have a negative opinion of this product, the balm is encased within a glass jar which is small. I think my only issue if I had to state one would be the packaging is a little on the weighty side so to have in my work uniform can be annoying, having this as a balm stick may rectify this. But I really do not care I LOVE LOVE LOVE this balm. 

This little beauty set me back £9.50 which I think is a bargain considered its performance. If you intrigued and want to give the balm a go the link is here  

Hope you enjoyed this review!! If you had to choose your own Super Hero Lip Balm what would it be? 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment