Friday 21 February 2014

Haul #1: Highstreet

My days off from work are like gold-dust to me, free from stress and normally very productive. I found myself today looking after my 14 month year old nephew, which is so much fun, full of happy smiles and  comforting cuddles. When handing my nephew back :( I thought I needed a treat. 

Perusing the aisles of Boots is probably a hobby for me, I find myself killing time, while browsing for lots of little goodies. 

I have found some little treasure I have wanted to try for ages. 

I will say as I am new to beauty blogging, my pictures are not taken on any professional equipment, so apologise for the quality. I say this because I understand that other blogs of the same genre are artistically beautiful, but why spend a huge amount of money if in the near future I feel that blogging is not for me? I am testing the water :P 


First in my cross hair was the new Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, there is a lot of hype on micellar water products we all know Bioderma is the cult product. Garnier's product is 400ml which is claimed to be 200 uses, costing £4.99 which I consider to be reasonable on the pennies. 

Gliding around the aisles I was finding my rhythm, then I stumble on this gorgeous little quad of eyeshadow goodness.
 I love natural eye shadows, golds, browns, taupe's being my favourite. The eye shadows have good colour pay off, of course not being as pigmented as the Mac shadows in my opinion, but they are very good contenders. This cutesy little quad comes in at £10. 

Now my next item is going to be a make or break product for me. I have wanted to try Benefit's Porefessional Primer for a while now. It comes in at £22, but I am not 100% sure I am going to like it but I want to see what all the good press is about, so I found a cheaper alternative. 

This product is infact a gel primer, which means you need less of the product and it goes further. I am looking forward to trying this little gem. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser £7.99.

Enter L'Oreal False Lash Telescope Mascara, an oldie but a goodie for £10.99.

So for my first haul how did you think I did? 

ATM I am addicted to the winter olympics Elise Christie is a champion in my eyes, through out all the bad press she got she is such a strong willed young lady.....Stay strong Elise!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment