Thursday 27 February 2014

Lets Get Physical.......Physical

I am lucky enough to have a non-sedentary job, I am on the go all day long for 12 hours (I have considered rollerboots to get me around.....and yes I did say rollerboots!!). 

A colleague and I have made a pact for the new year to get fitter and toned. So just before the new year we prancersised all the way down to our local gym and signed up (sold my soul to the devil more like.). So my first gym class ever was Body Pump (which is a Les Mills class I will link their website at the end), I has been described as the fastest way to get yourself in shape. I do not know about you, but only after one session I expect to see results......impatient or what!!

Body Pump is a weight based class, so involves a barbell of weights suited to your fitness level. You work eight different muscle groups within the class such as your back, chest, thighs, biceps etc. 

It is a tough workout, but I am going to stick with it. Actually I have just finished my tenth class!! 


If you are interested in Les Mills and their crazily good workouts head over to their website www.lesmills.com

No comments:

Post a Comment