Saturday 4 October 2014

The Boy Did Good

I have been working super long hours this week, as well as training in London, a close friends funeral, and continuing study at university. So have not had a brilliant time, during which I have not seen Chris for more than an hour.

Chris took it upon himself to pick me up a few bits and as the title explains: The Boy Did Good.


He has bought me a makeup bag from Zoella's beauty line, Chris knows how much I love Guinea Pigs and animals for that matter. The bag is big enough to put all my cosmetics and more in. I am a very happy bunny.


While getting me the cutesy cosmetics bag, he noticed that customers had also bought this Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray because it had some good reviews. 


  
He went to Mac.......MAC! He has never ever gone into Mac unless being caveman dragged by yours truly, so he went replaced my MSF in Medium Deep which I use for my bronzer.

So the boy did good, happy with my little treats he is such a cutey.

No comments:

Post a Comment