Saturday 4 October 2014

My September Favourites

I am writing this and it looks where I live is about to have a huge downpour, so where's better to blog than from my comfy living room!?
 
So maybe this is a little bit late for my September favourites, my most used products etc. You guys are not new to "Favourites Posts" so I do not need to go to much into it.

               *Warning! Picture Heavy* *Sorry*


So first up are this six gorgeous products which have saved my face and hair during September.


I know this lipstick may look a little used and maybe a little gross......But its one of my most favoured lipsticks, Its bright enough to make me look primped and chic, but subtle enough to make me look I haven't tried to hard. It last for approx. 3 - 4 hours on the lips without being too drying.


I love you Snob!! I have pretty much used this every work day this month and have been complimented while wearing it.

I have commented on Benefits Oxygen Wow Foundation before, but I have worn this everyday and I mean EVERYDAY! Its like a second skin I am in love. As well as Oxygen Wow I haven't been able to stop using Benefits Gimme Brow.......I have defined eyebrows, you do not understand how happy I am about this......like ecstatic eeek.


This is a hair tie and I am excited about a hair tie. These are awesome, keeps my hair in place for a full 13 hour shift no having to re-adjust. Doesn't give me a headache because of tying my hair too tight. Not much more I can say really.


Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment is next, this allows me to put a brush through my hair when its wet, if I did not use this it would take me 5-8 minutes to brush it through (I have timed this I am science geek need I say more!!) and some serious pain with some choice words thrown in. Smells like coconuts and transports me to an exotic tropical island.


Last but not least, two nail colours which have made me feel Christmassy, if that's even a word. The gorgeous wine red is aptly name Bordeaux which I picked up in the Ravishingly Rouge Essie Duo, Which I have been pairing with the festive golden Beyond Cozy.....What a duo nearly as great as Meredith Grey and Christina Yang in Grey's Anatomy (sorry I am addicted).

 Before I finish I just wanted to say Thank You to all my new followers on BlogLovin, hope you all have enjoyed reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment