Monday 15 September 2014

September Glossybox

Being back from an unwanted break from blogging feels good, I have so many things I want to share.

I woke up this morning with full intentions of having a super productive day around my house, but that just did not happen. Because my September glossy box arrived, I love opening my glossy box and find what treats have been included.




A chic design graces the outside of this months glossy box designed by the elegant Karen Millen, to pay homage to London Fashion Week which is taking place. I have never been a follower of LFW that's not to say I wouldn't love to but my day to day life is very hectic and instead of flicking through fashion magazines I am flicking through anatomy and pathophysiology books and patient notes. I really love the design of the box and the London skyline.......Am I the only one who keeps the empty limited edition glossy boxes?

ModelCo More Brows was the first item I picked up, always on the look out for fuller thicker brows this immediately caught my eye. The product claims to be a quick dry gel that contains little hair like particles to give you a natural looking brow Instantly!

The colour I received was medium to dark.......this annoyed me a little I am blonde naturally and blonde. I took a look on the ModelCo website the brow gel comes in 2 colours Light to Medium and Medium to Dark, I feel the Light to Medium would probably suit me more but I will try the Medium to Dark I was given.

Next up is L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil, this is a regular in my hair salon so had used and heard of it before. Containing Avocado oil and Grape seed oil it leaves your hair shiny, soft and supple. I know I love this product already with many ways to use it, this will encourage me to purchase the full size product.

The grey sachets in the picture are from Skin Pep and I received the Dark Circle Eraser and Brightening Enzyme and Acid Peel. I have never heard of Skin Pep so did some research, branded as advanced anti-ageing skin care. Looking at their website, it shows lots of before and after piccys and consumer stories. I am not a fan of these infomercials: this could be you in Six Weeks if you buy our cream, So will give them ago but not expecting miracles!!

Nails Inc Westminster Bridge Matte Top Coat was included, I am not normally a fan of the whole matte nail trend. I have seen some cute matte nails on my friends, so may donate to one of the girls.

Last but not least is Nivea 3in1 Micellar Cleansing Water,
are you a fan of the recently very popular Micellar Water trend? I haven't I am not convinced that the cleansing process is deep enough for my skin, but I am looking forward to giving this product some use hopefully it will give some of my faves a run for their money!

So tell me, are you guys addicted to beauty boxes? If so what have been your favourite products you have received! Look forward to hearing from you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment